Skip to content
- Organic data and statistics,
- Organic regulatory and policy frameworks,
- Institutional capacity building in organic research, training and technical advice,
- Organic trade, market and value chains development,
- International promotion of Mediterranean Organic Agriculture,
- Development and promotion of Geographical Indications in MOAN member countries. It is worth noting that this GI approach is fully in line with the policies for the development of community supported and family farming and of organic agriculture.